nopcommerce Developer for custom changes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi

I need some urgent small but frequent work needed on nopcommerce 3.10

to begin with the following ones:

1. Adding a new ProductAttributeControlType i.e. ImageRadio/Check button with a new field ImageURL

I want to use jquery to then render these radiobuttons as imageradio buttons

2. On list of orders in admin, I want every order no. to have a detail view like it is in Sales-> Current Shopping carts page so that on the same page on orders list I can just open the detail view to see the list of items inside the cart.

3. ProductAttributes list as a common list so for each product when I select a product attribute it uses the same set of values so that they need not be entered again e.g. if the attribute is select tshirt size - it will show the list of Small, Medium, Large and then I can just select and create it for all the tshirt products without having to recreate all of them again.

It would be nice, if you could give me the costing for these bits individually so we can get started asap, and implement each of these 1 by 1.
10 years ago
Hello,

Our company is a nopCommerce partner and a Microsoft Gold Partner experienced in .NET/SQL and Cloud technologies. We will be happy to help you with your nopCommerce projects.  You can review our portfolio. Our developer who will implement your project will be able to provide your with the exact quote. I would be happy to provide more information upon request.
10 years ago
I'm interested, from Shanghai, China.

View our portfolios at: http://www.tangsemtech.com/Portfolio.aspx

You can reach me via: tangsemtech

Or email: [email protected]

Thanks!
9 years ago
email : [email protected]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.