I have converted into the local language means language to share with you.
1. input the ResourceStrings.xml to excel.
2. translations the "Value" column string.
3. run the "CreateStringFile" macro, create name is "String.txt" a text file in the current directory.
4. Copy ResourceStrings.xml the file of the first row and last row to String.txt
5. Modify the first line of language strings for your language.
6. MoModify the file name suffix .xml.
Congratulations, your localized language file is created.