Custom payment modules (7+)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
We are looking for someone to develop custom payment modules for a nopCommerce based project. Over time more than 7 of these modules will be required.

Modules need to be developed according to specifications of payment service providers (there are several of them, documentation will be provided). Providers include banks and other payment providers. All of them work similar - pre-compile a URL linking directly to provider (similar to PayPal) & handle return link after payment successful / unsuccessful.

Requirements:
- HTTPS
- configurable settings for each module (i.e. store IDs, user IDs etc - according to documentation)
- fully compatible with nopCommerce plugins and templates

Please provide a general quote for one module.

Quotes per PM or post in this topic.
10 years ago
michalhbc wrote:
We are looking for someone to develop custom payment modules for a nopCommerce based project. Over time more than 7 of these modules will be required.

Modules need to be developed according to specifications of payment service providers (there are several of them, documentation will be provided). Providers include banks and other payment providers. All of them work similar - pre-compile a URL linking directly to provider (similar to PayPal) & handle return link after payment successful / unsuccessful.

Requirements:
- HTTPS
- configurable settings for each module (i.e. store IDs, user IDs etc - according to documentation)
- fully compatible with nopCommerce plugins and templates

Please provide a general quote for one module.

Quotes per PM or post in this topic.

PM-ed.
10 years ago
Hello Sir,

Here at nopAccelerate, we are well experienced in custom module and plugin development. We will happy to work with you on your tasks.

For your requirements, we would like to review the requirement details so as to understand the task and your requirements specifically.  You can directly Request A Quote, for more information about our work you can visit nopAccelerate.

PM me or contact us, you can also look for our other products and services for your nopCommerce store.

With Regards,
nopAccelerate
10 years ago
Hi Michal
I am working on the nopCommerce since last 4 years and developed many payment plugins

you can see my work history at freelancing sites.
http://umeshdumaniya.elance.com on elance
https://www.odesk.com/users/~013284d95333fc806c on odesk

So PM me or you can send mail on [email protected]

Thanks,
Umesh
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.