Custom Plugin for Nopcommerce 3.1 needed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
The plugin will gather two pieces of information from a customer

1. Email address  “pull from account if logged in other wise customer must enter”
2. Code. “C-9845-1236-8753-0194”

The code will be decrypted, converted and stored for X amount of time, after which a response will be sent back to the e-mail address provided.

Under plugin configuration we should be able to set how long the code is held in days before a response is sent and how many times a single e-mail address can submit a code, 0 = unlimited.

A report will be required in the admin section that lists number of codes submitted, and allows csv download of “date submitted /e-mail /code /code response /date response sent”

Looking for a USA based developer only please.
10 years ago
HI, Can you please elaborate your requirements?
10 years ago
Sure I'll try, I need a widget or plugin or what ever that will give me a header section for text to explain the purpose of the widget, a text box for the customer to enter an e-mail address, a text box to hold a code and a submit button.

when a customer sends in a code we will need to respond but want to be able to state how long to wait before a response e-mail is sent out. 1 = one day 2= two days and so on.

the widget or plugin must be able to store the e-mail address, code entered, response code, date submitted, date to respond by and if it has been responded to.

we must be able to set how many times a single e-mail address can submit codes. 0= no limit, 1 = only able to submit a single code ever, and so on.

this plugin or widget must be able to be placed any where on the site.

every 24 hours starting from the time it's install or the web site is started it must look through the table and send out any responses that are due for that day.

we need to be able to see how many codes total were submitted, and be able to down load a report in to excel that gives us e-mail address, date submitted, date responded to, code submitted and response code.

You can ignore the response code generation I'll add that part to the post action I just ask that you provide an int32 var for me to store the response code in before you save to sql.
10 years ago
Hello,

I have many years of experience making all kinds of plugins for nopcommerce.  I can get this done fast and for a fair price.  Please PM.

Thanks, mike
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.