When is the next released planned with multistore?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Sir,
I hope you include multi language,
it is a must for implementing E-commerce bussiness in the some regions,
14 years ago
Please, please make a full multilingual support in the next release including product description and categories. It's really must for any serious European store.
At the moment the multilanguage as it's is pretty useless as it's just half way through with only half of pages been translated. Multilanguage is implemented in the most shopping carts on the market I think nopCommerce should follow the route.
14 years ago
Any chance that bulk product upload / update syncing with supplier feed or XML import.
Also bulk image import would be nice.
14 years ago
multi-lingual support for cats/products would be great - otherwise I'll have to code it myself, eek !
14 years ago
Anynews on multi-lingual support for categories and products?
Will it be included in the next version?
14 years ago
FYI.

I've implemented Multilanguage for products and categories in v. 1.4

I've given source code to NopTeam. They may decide whether to publish seperately. But firstly they need to have their release - i've heard it's not that far away. So stay tuned.

I can also give the source for ppl. But please be aware that there is no update possibility - I've just created a backup of a database - so you gonna have to clean up yourself.

B.R

Chris.
14 years ago
PS: I've only got one webserver, and that's our production server. So don't wanna give out a link for download. If anybody wanna facilitate some download, then please write here and i'll get back.
14 years ago
Hi stoffer

Can I get a glimpse of your implementation and try to use it please?

Thanks
14 years ago
stoffer I can host you download if you want. PM me for email address.
14 years ago
I wonder what is multistore you talking about.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.