When is the next released planned with multistore?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi stoffer,
how can you get your code "Multilanguage for products and categories in v. 1.4"
thanks in advance
14 years ago
Hi stoffer,

Is your code available anywhere for download yet? How can I get my hands on it?

Thanks
14 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
We haven't decided yet whether to include "multilingual support for products and categories" in the next release

It's middle of march now and I am eagerly waiting the new release of nopCommerce... :-)

Can you tell us that you have decided to include multilingual entities for products and categories with this release in march 2010?

thanks!!!!

David
14 years ago
New release will be published in 6 days. It'll not include multilingual entities for products and categories
14 years ago
New release will be published in 6 days. It'll not include multilingual entities for products and categories

Thank you for your official response on this matter.  Would it be possible to know why and perhaps when multilingual entities for products and categories will be available?  The official Roadmap doesn't specify the dates or even mention of this feature being developed :S

Many thanks

David
14 years ago

Andrei - I'm in the midst of configuring a new e-comm site with nopCommerce; is there any way we could get a "sneak preview" of upcoming features, so I can decide if it's worth getting an extension from my client to use the new version, or just plan on utilizing the upgrade with my next client?
14 years ago
2 davidt
Multilingual entities will be released in the next summer release (in 3 months)

2 IndigoTea
ACL, Activity logging, Refund/Void, New payment and shipping methods, Managing stock by attribute combinations, Gift Cards, Recurring products, and a lot of other enhancements
14 years ago
OK, here's one of my make-or-break decision points: could you expand on that list of new payment options?
14 years ago
stoffer wrote:
PS: I've only got one webserver, and that's our production server. So don't wanna give out a link for download. If anybody wanna facilitate some download, then please write here and i'll get back.

Hi stoffer, I sent you a private message a few days ago, it probably didn't work.  If you see this message I can offer you me hosting your extensibility code for multilingual entitie for sproduct and categories.  

Can someone let stoffer know.

thanks

Davidt
14 years ago
Anyone else anxious to see if 1.50 rolls out today? :D
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.