nopCommerce 3.20 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Looking forward to working with this. Nice job.

Question :  Any instructions on how to  "Publish the "Nop.Web" project from Visual Studio"?

I see "Connect to Server" from the Tools menu, but I have no idea what to do.
10 years ago
thanks guys and girls, much appreciated, take a holiday! we all must make more of an effort to contribute!
10 years ago
Lets GO version 3.20

Thank you for good job ..Now looking 3.30 :)
10 years ago
Thank you so much for your great contribution!
10 years ago
Did a clean install of 3.2 today, opened project compiled everything and ran it no problem. Moved one of my 3.1 custom themes into the 3.2 themes directory rebuilt it and ran it. When I switch to one of the custom themes I get a razor file version incompatability error message saying razor 2 files not compatable with razor 3 files.

{"[A]System.Web.WebPages.Razor.Configuration.HostSection cannot be cast to [B]System.Web.WebPages.Razor.Configuration.HostSection. Type A originates from 'System.Web.WebPages.Razor, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' in the context 'Default' at location 'C:\\Windows\\Microsoft.Net\\assembly\\GAC_MSIL\\System.Web.WebPages.Razor\\v4.0_2.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\\System.Web.WebPages.Razor.dll'. Type B originates from 'System.Web.WebPages.Razor, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' in the context 'Default' at location 'C:\\Windows\\Microsoft.NET\\Framework\\v4.0.30319\\Temporary ASP.NET Files\\root\\178bd418\\319f5413\\assembly\\dl3\\31bb81b3\\00210f6e_3ad4ce01\\System.Web.WebPages.Razor.dll'."}

Any quick response appreciated.

Thanks Dean
10 years ago
bahamadad wrote:
Did a clean install of 3.2 today, opened project compiled everything and ran it no problem. Moved one of my 3.1 custom themes into the 3.2 themes directory rebuilt it and ran it. When I switch to one of the custom themes I get a razor file version incompatability error message saying razor 2 files not compatable with razor 3 files.

{"[A]System.Web.WebPages.Razor.Configuration.HostSection cannot be cast to [B]System.Web.WebPages.Razor.Configuration.HostSection. Type A originates from 'System.Web.WebPages.Razor, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' in the context 'Default' at location 'C:\\Windows\\Microsoft.Net\\assembly\\GAC_MSIL\\System.Web.WebPages.Razor\\v4.0_2.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\\System.Web.WebPages.Razor.dll'. Type B originates from 'System.Web.WebPages.Razor, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' in the context 'Default' at location 'C:\\Windows\\Microsoft.NET\\Framework\\v4.0.30319\\Temporary ASP.NET Files\\root\\178bd418\\319f5413\\assembly\\dl3\\31bb81b3\\00210f6e_3ad4ce01\\System.Web.WebPages.Razor.dll'."}

Any quick response appreciated.

Thanks Dean

Hi Dean,

your root cause of the issue appears to be web.config which is sitting under, Views folder of your custom theme. MVC version is changed from 4 to 5. This needs to be updated.

Replace your current section of following from,

<pages
        validateRequest="false"
        pageParserFilterType="System.Web.Mvc.ViewTypeParserFilter, System.Web.Mvc, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"
        pageBaseType="System.Web.Mvc.ViewPage, System.Web.Mvc, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"
        userControlBaseType="System.Web.Mvc.ViewUserControl, System.Web.Mvc, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">
      <controls>
        <add assembly="System.Web.Mvc, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" namespace="System.Web.Mvc" tagPrefix="mvc" />
      </controls>
    </pages>

to

<pages
        validateRequest="false"
        pageParserFilterType="System.Web.Mvc.ViewTypeParserFilter, System.Web.Mvc, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"
        pageBaseType="System.Web.Mvc.ViewPage, System.Web.Mvc, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"
        userControlBaseType="System.Web.Mvc.ViewUserControl, System.Web.Mvc, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">
      <controls>
        <add assembly="System.Web.Mvc, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" namespace="System.Web.Mvc" tagPrefix="mvc" />
      </controls>
    </pages>

But still i wonder your custom theme may need to be modified for this version of nop commerce. I have just downloaded too. Exploring new features.

Hope it helps.
10 years ago
Thanks.  My client does his whole business with drop shipping (multiple warehoused feature)!  We just finished the migration from DNN SmithCart and this is heaps better.

One question about the manual, I don't see a header in the Table of Contents for the Multiple Warehouse feature, is it included?  This would be our only reason for wanting a manual.
10 years ago
nice job nopC team!
10 years ago
bakerd wrote:
One question about the manual, I don't see a header in the Table of Contents for the Multiple Warehouse feature, is it included?  This would be our only reason for wanting a manual.

Sure, it's described there. Part of the "Shipping" section (page 186). Also there are several pages where it's described (just search by "warehouse" keyword)
10 years ago
Congratulation for the Andrei and the nopCommerce team working for releasing another faster and more mature version of nopCommerce.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.