nopCommerce 3.20 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
That is interesting maybe they swapped out the 3.2 installer with some fixes but that would be strange without any notification and to increment the version as well. I'm downloading the latest copy and will do a quick install and see what I get.

Thanks Dean
10 years ago
From which link did you download it from - the big purple "Download" on its home page - https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/ ?
10 years ago
The documentation for NOPCommerce is a gigantic mess.

Is there anywhere where someone has actually maanged the responses and questions so you don't have to read "GOOD JOB ANDREI" every other post?

Is there any way to edit out the wrong answers, or get answers for the relevant version?

I am trying to figure out how to add another Nivo slider, and some of the answrs are complete, but most rely on you being a card-carrying NOP super nerd.

For example, It says to add the code to the CSHTML file, but then it references an XML file that doesn't give the path to the file.

I need a step by step method to add another slider to the bottom of the page, or add 6 sliders in a row, or whatever.

Why is there not an ADD button on the page in the CMS?
10 years ago
First of all, you need to open the right topic. Maybe the next time before you criticize something, try to read the topic title first..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.