Downloadable Product associated with other Downloadable products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi,

I want to offer a bundle package to my website for Downloadable products.

For Example:
Downloadable Product 1 is associated with three other downloadable items (Item1,  Item2, Item3).
the associated downloadable items have their own downloadable files.

so once order placed successfully, User go to My Account >> Downloadable products
There is only one download link for that order. I want to display  multiple downloads link for single order as that order contains three associated downloadable items (Item1,  Item2, Item3).

I don't want to compress files as zip for that order, I just want to display separate download link for each associated item.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Abdul
10 years ago
abdulquddos wrote:
Hi,

I want to offer a bundle package to my website for Downloadable products.

For Example:
Downloadable Product 1 is associated with three other downloadable items (Item1,  Item2, Item3).
the associated downloadable items have their own downloadable files.

so once order placed successfully, User go to My Account >> Downloadable products
There is only one download link for that order. I want to display  multiple downloads link for single order as that order contains three associated downloadable items (Item1,  Item2, Item3).

I don't want to compress files as zip for that order, I just want to display separate download link for each associated item.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Abdul

Have you set those 3 items (v3.1+) as attribute values of your product?
10 years ago
Yes, I am using v3.1 and I have set these three items as attribute values for product1.
10 years ago
abdulquddos wrote:
Yes, I am using v3.1 and I have set these three items as attribute values for product1.

Mmmm, maybe it is a BUG that the items are not set in the customer downloadable products
10 years ago
Thanks. You're absolutely right. Downloadable products are not supported as part of a bundle (associated product attributes). I've just created a work item
10 years ago
thanks for the work item,
I have work around to handle this currently, but I love to see that feature from nopCommerce Team.
9 years ago
What is the work around you used?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.