What will you charge?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi
We need help with custom programming and want to know what it will cost us?

- We need an SMS function that uses android phone like this one at Open Cart
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=extension/extension/info&extension_id=3255&filter_search=android
The plugin must be multi store, multi vendor, and multi language. We have a few other questions about this plugin but we can go from here.

- We need to dynamically load sizes and colors. First you choose what garmet you like, then we will dynamically load sizes for that garmet, after that we load colors dynamically for that garmet in the choosen sizes.

We also have a few more things we need help with but we can start with these plugin. If we decide to go with these plugin, do we own them or will you sell it?
10 years ago
Hello,

Our company is a nopCommerce partner and a Microsoft Gold Partner experienced in .NET/SQL and Cloud technologies. We will be happy to help you with your nopCommerce projects.  You can review our portfolio. Last 3 months we developed about 15 plugins for nop and usually we charge about 600$ for each plugin. It's a rough quote. Our developer who will implement your project will be able to provide your with the exact quote. I would be happy to provide more information upon request.
10 years ago
Hello,

I have many years of experience with nopcommerce doing custom coding and creating all types of plugins.  I am available to start right away and charge a fair price.  Please see my PM.

Thanks, mike
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.