Adding a field to Contact form

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hello all! I have a site I'm putting together with nopCommerce 3.1, and I'm trying to figure out how to have it send an email via a form thats in the footer of the template.  All I want the form to do is send it to a specific email address I specify and that's all.  No database updates. Nothing like that.  Would I just be able to use razor syntax in the footer.cshtml page to get this done you think?  That would be the easiest way to do it.  Thanks in advance!
10 years ago
Bumping post.
10 years ago
Ajax post back and handle from backend?
10 years ago
Doesn't even have to be Ajax... can just have a Form that posts to custom controller method
10 years ago
I was actually hoping to not have to mess with the controller code.
9 years ago
fredbear7232 wrote:
I was actually hoping to not have to mess with the controller code.

Sooner or later you will :)
but the idea it to remain consistent when you do it which is recommended to be done using plugins.
4 years ago
Hi,

In your case, I think I have to use the contact form plugin to not have to edit to the database. You can refer to this Plugin

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1713/dynamic-form-nopcommerce-plugin-contact-form-nopcommerce.aspx

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.