Importing from Drop shippers Data Feed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Mikeal7 and everyone concerned with this topic:

I am EXTREMELY interested in taking part and helping in this effort to see if we can get a script going to "automagically" import the data feed from our drop shipper into nop's product catalog.

I realize that even after the data is exported to Excel, we'll have to move columns around to have them in the same order as our existing database. Once that is done, the script should take care of the heavy lifting of putting everything in the same place.

Robert Lobaina
[email protected]
13 years ago
Hi:

I just signe up with Doba. Is that who you are using? Please respond as I have a live site and no products to sell because 1) I have the same problem you do with the data feed and 2) I don't know if i've made a good choice.

Any help would be appreciated and I won't compete with you.

Please respond to my private email address:

Thanks in advance...

Robert Lobaina
[email protected]
13 years ago
Why would you set up a live store with no products?

There are tons of dropshippers so remember this is not an easy task. But right now you can do it yourself by taking any excel sheet you receive from them and just relabel the columns.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.