How to create multiple shopping cart/basket

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi

Currently, we are developing new ecommerce web site using nopcommerce. The one of requirement is that customer should be able to create multiple shopping basket. In current nopcommerce system can only handle single shopping basket. customer can't create or save multiple shopping basket.

I haven't found much information online as well.

Has anyone created this kind of functionally? are there any plug-in already exist?

please share some idea how to archive functionally.

Thanks in advance
10 years ago
There is only one basket and one wishlist per customer.  The customer could create multiple accounts (registrations), otherwise it would require custom programming.
10 years ago
thanks
10 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi

Currently, we are developing new ecommerce web site using nopcommerce. The one of requirement is that customer should be able to create multiple shopping basket. In current nopcommerce system can only handle single shopping basket. customer can't create or save multiple shopping basket.

I haven't found much information online as well.

Has anyone created this kind of functionally? are there any plug-in already exist?

please share some idea how to archive functionally.

Thanks in advance

I guess you are looking to multiple shopping lists. The best, in my opinion, would be to  enhance the wish list feature to allow several lists per customer.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.