Is every time we should have to install all plugin after deployment?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hello Friends,

I am currently working in Nop Commercer 3.10.

I have hosted the project in my local IIS server.  After successfully deployment I have marked that I must have to install the shipping method plugin, Nevo slider plugin manually on each new deployment.

I have also marked that the logo and some script are mission in "Deployable" folder from the current working project.  To resolve this issues I must have to manually put the logo and the script files to my local IIS.

Is there anything I am doing wrong? .

I am following the steps for deployment.

1) Click on Prepare.bat file.
2) Click on Deploy.bat file.
3) Copy the project from "Deployable" folder and paste it to my local IIS.

Project is successfully working from my local IIS. But I always found that logo is missing and some script are also mission and the plugin that I have used that are in uninstall state.
10 years ago
Hi,
if your database is same and you want to keep your plugins as it was in the previous published web site you can take a backup of Settings.txt and InstalledPlugins.txt files from App_Data folder and restore them when you upload new web site.
10 years ago
Hi,

Thank you for your valuable support.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.