Need Help - If i Add 1 product to the cart i want another product to Auto go in the cart aswell

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
If i Add 1 product to the cart i want another product to Auto go in the cart as well, i know you could do this with product variants but how do i do it on the 3.10

I am using NopCommerce 3.10

Thanks
10 years ago
Use "Require other products added to the cart" and "Automatically add these products to the cart" properties on the product details page
10 years ago
10 years ago
cgalimbe wrote:
Nop 3.20
RequireOtherProduct TRUE
RequiredProductIds contains ids of product to be add to cart separated by commas (5560,5561)
AutomaticallyAddRequiredProducts TRUE

When i add to cart a product that requires other products (with these setting) a message is displaied at the top of the page (with list of products that should be add to cart) but they are not automatically added to the cart

What's may be wrong?

Thanks

Carlo Galimberti

Check if there is inventory control and the other required products have stock
9 years ago
using nop3.1 Adding a product (A) that requires another product (B) works fine, they both get added to the cart.
However, if I add 2 of A, it only adds 1 of B. I would like it to add the same quantity of B as A.
Also if I remove any Product A's it should remove the same quantity of product B.

How can I accomplish this?
It seems a bit complex working through the ShoppingCartService code.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.