Any way to hide the shipping method step from one page checkout

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi,

I am using nopcommerce 3.20 source,

is there any way to hide the shipping method step and just go straight from the shipping address to payment method,

i only offer one shipping method so it is pointless the customer seeing this step,
10 years ago
Go to admin area > configuration > settings > shipping settings > tick "Bypass shipping method page if there's only one"
3 years ago
Hi,

I have only one shipping method and I have ticked "Bypass shipping method page if there's only one" option but it has not made a difference.

I still have to click continue on the Shipping Method step on One Page Checkout.
Im using Nop 4.2.

Any ideas?
3 years ago
Do you have Visual Studio and can you set a breakpoint at the bolded section of the CheckoutController?

protected virtual JsonResult OpcLoadStepAfterShippingAddress(IList<ShoppingCartItem> cart)
        {
            var shippingMethodModel = _checkoutModelFactory.PrepareShippingMethodModel(cart, _workContext.CurrentCustomer.ShippingAddress);
            if (_shippingSettings.BypassShippingMethodSelectionIfOnlyOne &&
                shippingMethodModel.ShippingMethods.Count == 1)

{
                //if we have only one shipping method, then a customer doesn't have to choose a shipping method
                _genericAttributeService.SaveAttribute(_workContext.CurrentCustomer,
                    NopCustomerDefaults.SelectedShippingOptionAttribute,
                    shippingMethodModel.ShippingMethods.First().ShippingOption,
                    _storeContext.CurrentStore.Id);

//load next step
                return OpcLoadStepAfterShippingMethod(cart);
            }

return Json(new
            {
                update_section = new UpdateSectionJsonModel
                {
                    name = "shipping-method",
                    html = RenderPartialViewToString("OpcShippingMethods", shippingMethodModel)
                },
                goto_section = "shipping_method"
            });
        }
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.