nopCommerce 3.30 is coming. BETA testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Good news! nopCommerce 3.30 is coming. It'll be released on April 3rd. Now we're testing the BETA version. The latest BETA version of nopCommerce is available on CodePlex site here (our repository). If you would like to participate in the testing portion of our development cycle and report bugs you find, this beta version might be for you. Just download the solution and run it.

Highlight features and changes:
∙ Now the default theme is responsive out of the box
∙ Performance optimization.
∙ Admin area user interface. Moved from outdated Telerik MVC Extensions to KendoUI.
∙ Search engine optimization. ID-less topic URL pages.
∙ Added an option to automatically give customers a role if they purchase a specific product (when order is paid). It can be used for paid membership.
∙ Allow a store owner to create custom customer attributes (similar to product and checkout ones).

To see the full list of fixes and changes please download the changelog.

Take it for a test drive and let us know what you think!

P.S. This release is unstable and should not be used anyplace where your data is important.
10 years ago
By the way, the demos sites are already updated with the latest version. So please play with them
10 years ago
Great!

a question...
custom customer attributes doesn't appear in checkout process?
I set a new attribute in "Admin/Setting/CustomerUser" page
control type "textbox" and set "required" true

in http://localhost:15536/checkout/shippingaddress dont's the field

thanks
10 years ago
Thank you for your great work.

I downloded this version.

If I find any problem, I will report to you.

Thank you again.
10 years ago
Great new!Will try it tonight
10 years ago
HTML editor doesn't let you browse image folder as previous nopcommerce versions.
10 years ago
version 3.3
Added an option to automatically give customers a role if they purchase a specific product (when order is paid). It can be used for paid membership.

Does this cover monthly/yearly subscription based service as well

Regards
10 years ago
I would like to ask if it's possible to make a language localization also to
the payment method and the shipping method.
10 years ago
Just downloaded to try and seems to be an issue with the kendo UI date picker (I'm using firefox) is no way to keep it open when you click it. (opens and closes again)

Thanks

Carl
10 years ago
Hi there,
Where should we fill up an issue? at CodePlex?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.