NopRoot Bootstrap theme (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
ChrisLudwig wrote:
Hi,
Still a noob with Nopcommerce and love your theme but have some questions on editing the layout.

Does the drop own menu in this them support subcategories? I can only get it to show the first level.
If so how do you enable and customize it? Is it in the TopMenu.cshtml or in some js or css file?

Is all the CSS for the menu in the Themes\NopRoot\Content\styles.css ?

Thanks Chris

Wellcome Chris.
It will not support more than 2 level subcategories. Yes, code is in the TopMenu.cshtml and we did it using bootstrap nav. We have plan to create a mega menu plugin which will support this type of criteria.

We use bootstrap for styling and some styles are overwritten by Themes\NopRoot\Content\styles.css.

*If you need any emergency help you can mail me to the address [email protected] or pm me.
9 years ago
Hi,
OK good to know.
It will be a month or so before we get tot he point of dealing with the menu customization anyways.
Keep me in the loop on the mega menu plugin.

Chris
9 years ago
Looks great! Would love the ability for the slides on the home page to be able to show more than 2 products at a time.
9 years ago
ChrisLudwig wrote:
Hi,
OK good to know.
It will be a month or so before we get tot he point of dealing with the menu customization anyways.
Keep me in the loop on the mega menu plugin.

Chris

Yes, Sure we will let you know. If possible we will send you the beta version for test when we finish creating that plugin.
9 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
Looks great! Would love the ability for the slides on the home page to be able to show more than 2 products at a time.

Hi, To make this option available we have to create a slider plugin. We also have plan to create a slider plugin but it may take some time. Do you want to use this theme any online shop. If so then we have an offer for you. Send us the theme folder you are using to us. We will add the slider showing 3 products in your theme.
9 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:

Hi, We have released a update for the theme. Now it is showing 3 products at the homepage product slider. Check the demo ==>> http://nopbs.com.rose.arvixe.com/

So, please, download the updated version and keep helping us by giving more feedback.
9 years ago
Thanks for contributing this theme!  It works great!
9 years ago
I would like to change the color of the theme, ie. the header and the bottom background.  Is the in the \content\styles.css file?
9 years ago
Hi,

I have downloaded your NopRoot Theme and I am testing it. However, it looks like your theme doesn't support my multi-store implementation, unless I am doing something wrong. I have copied your theme into three different theme folders i.e. under Theme folder I have created the following folders
1. NopRoot (with the original theme)
2. Store1 (your theme modified)
3. Store2 (your theme modified)

each one of the folders above have in their Content folder the files
styles.css
styles.rtl.css
which are modified to include the correct image as a shop logo. In the Admin Portal I have selected the corresponding theme folder for each one of my stores (i.e. .../Admin/setting/GeneralCommon in Store Information tab). However, when I run the application all stores seem to use the logo in NopRoot folder style.css style.trl.css files.

Could you please advice if I am doing something wrong? In case you don't cover at the moment the multi-store implemetation, could you fix it and post an update?

Regards

Nick

BrainStation-23 wrote:
[UPDATE :: Tuesdat, April 29, 2014]
We have have added the RTL support. Special Thanks to Hezy Ziv for implementing RTL. We also added 2 columns layout and some design change. Please, download the updated version and give more feedback to make it more perfect. Thanks in advance for supporting us.

[UPDATE :: Wednesday, April 23, 2014]
We have fixed some issues found out by the community members. Please, download the updated version and give more feedback to make it more perfect. Thanks in advance for supporting us.

Brain Station-23 has released a free theme for nopCommerce community.

Please find more information about it on the product details page here.

Also please see live demo.

Looking forward for your feedback.
9 years ago
I have finally found what was the problem. There was a reference of NopRoot folder in a few other .css files of Store1 and Store2 files and that was pointing to the wrong folder (i.e. NopRoot). Therefore, it was a confusing issue to resolve.

Now everything works fine!!!

nkagelaris wrote:
Hi,

I have downloaded your NopRoot Theme and I am testing it. However, it looks like your theme doesn't support my multi-store implementation, unless I am doing something wrong. I have copied your theme into three different theme folders i.e. under Theme folder I have created the following folders
1. NopRoot (with the original theme)
2. Store1 (your theme modified)
3. Store2 (your theme modified)

each one of the folders above have in their Content folder the files
styles.css
styles.rtl.css
which are modified to include the correct image as a shop logo. In the Admin Portal I have selected the corresponding theme folder for each one of my stores (i.e. .../Admin/setting/GeneralCommon in Store Information tab). However, when I run the application all stores seem to use the logo in NopRoot folder style.css style.trl.css files.

Could you please advice if I am doing something wrong? In case you don't cover at the moment the multi-store implemetation, could you fix it and post an update?

Regards

Nick

[UPDATE :: Tuesdat, April 29, 2014]
We have have added the RTL support. Special Thanks to Hezy Ziv for implementing RTL. We also added 2 columns layout and some design change. Please, download the updated version and give more feedback to make it more perfect. Thanks in advance for supporting us.

[UPDATE :: Wednesday, April 23, 2014]
We have fixed some issues found out by the community members. Please, download the updated version and give more feedback to make it more perfect. Thanks in advance for supporting us.

Brain Station-23 has released a free theme for nopCommerce community.

Please find more information about it on the product details page here.

Also please see live demo.

Looking forward for your feedback.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.