NopRoot Bootstrap theme (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
sohel wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Today we have released a update for noproot Theme after making it compatible with NopCommerce version 3.80. Please, feel free to download it from here and give us feedback if you find any issue.

Looks like NopRoot\Views\Customer\AddressAdd.cshtml & NopRoot\Views\Customer\AddressEdit.cshtml are both missing the following line inside the using block:

@Html.AntiForgeryToken()

(If you try to edit an address and save it, you should see the error.)
7 years ago
If I use NopRoot then SSL is displayed certificate in Firefox as insecure.
7 years ago
ksprovis.net wrote:
If I use NopRoot then SSL is displayed certificate in Firefox as insecure.

Mixed content blocking
7 years ago
Hi,
I'm using version 3.8 of nopCommerce with your theme (NopRoot Bootstrap theme (Free)).

I noticed the following bugs, creating a new topic, and protecting it with a password, when the topic of the page and inserted the password comes out the error

"The required anti-forgery form field" __RequestVerificationToken "is not present is executed . "

In fact, the Views folder "\ NopRoot \ Views \ Topic"
=> TopicBlock.cshtml and TopicDetails.cshtml

missing instruction "@ Html.AntiForgeryToken ()" in post of the form.

I put the statement but the behavior of the page is incorrect.
You can provide for the resolution?
THANK YOU
6 years ago
Hi Team

Thanks for your effort.

Recently I upgraded the chrome to the newest version and found that the result rendering has problem as attached photo. The photo I attached was captured from "http://demo.nop-station.com/#NopRoot", so I believe the problem exist s in all version of this theme.

Please help.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.