NopRoot Bootstrap theme (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
BrainStation-23 wrote:
Great work!
Just a question, here is what I get on my smartphone (Nexus 4, Android 4.4) with this Bootstrap RWD:
http://hpics.li/04e5be8
When I resize Chrome on desktop I get a better and more "expected" view:
http://hpics.li/12d83ec

Thanks for your appreciation. Actually we didn't make the theme fully responsive. For the reason using bootstrap some pages are responsive by default. We have plan to release another responsive bootstrap theme for the community.

I am checking to see if there are any updates on this?  My site works well in Firefox but IE, the side bar is at the top, and no slider.
9 years ago
BrainStation-23 wrote:
Great work!
Just a question, here is what I get on my smartphone (Nexus 4, Android 4.4) with this Bootstrap RWD:
http://hpics.li/04e5be8
When I resize Chrome on desktop I get a better and more "expected" view:
http://hpics.li/12d83ec

Thanks for your appreciation. Actually we didn't make the theme fully responsive. For the reason using bootstrap some pages are responsive by default. We have plan to release another responsive bootstrap theme for the community.

I am checking to see if there are any updates on this?  My site works well in Firefox but IE, the side bar is at the top, and no slider.
9 years ago
nkagelaris wrote:
I have finally found what was the problem. There was a reference of NopRoot folder in a few other .css files of Store1 and Store2 files and that was pointing to the wrong folder (i.e. NopRoot). Therefore, it was a confusing issue to resolve.

Now everything works fine!!!

Hi,

I have downloaded your NopRoot Theme and I am testing it. However, it looks like your theme doesn't support my multi-store implementation, unless I am doing something wrong. I have copied your theme into three different theme folders i.e. under Theme folder I have created the following folders
1. NopRoot (with the original theme)
2. Store1 (your theme modified)
3. Store2 (your theme modified)

each one of the folders above have in their Content folder the files
styles.css
styles.rtl.css
which are modified to include the correct image as a shop logo. In the Admin Portal I have selected the corresponding theme folder for each one of my stores (i.e. .../Admin/setting/GeneralCommon in Store Information tab). However, when I run the application all stores seem to use the logo in NopRoot folder style.css style.trl.css files.

Could you please advice if I am doing something wrong? In case you don't cover at the moment the multi-store implemetation, could you fix it and post an update?

Regards

Nick

[UPDATE :: Tuesdat, April 29, 2014]
We have have added the RTL support. Special Thanks to Hezy Ziv for implementing RTL. We also added 2 columns layout and some design change. Please, download the updated version and give more feedback to make it more perfect. Thanks in advance for supporting us.

[UPDATE :: Wednesday, April 23, 2014]
We have fixed some issues found out by the community members. Please, download the updated version and give more feedback to make it more perfect. Thanks in advance for supporting us.

Brain Station-23 has released a free theme for nopCommerce community.

Please find more information about it on the product details page here.

Also please see live demo.

Looking forward for your feedback.

Hi Nick
Thanks a lot for for your cooperation. If you find any other issue then let us know, we will try to fix those. Please, follow this forum post for the latest update.
9 years ago
Hi, love this theme.
Would you check the cart page with some cross-sell products?
It seems a little problem.
9 years ago
peterlai wrote:
Hi, love this theme.
Would you check the cart page with some cross-sell products?
It seems a little problem.

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your feedback. We will check it and fix it in next update if have any problems. Please, be with us check this forum post and give more feedback to make this theme more useful.
9 years ago
BrainStation-23 wrote:
[LAST UPDATE :: Tuesday, May 06, 2014]
We have fixed some issues in this update. Everyone who downloads our theme already requested to download the update again and give feedback. Please, be with us and make this theme more useful.

I downloaded the updated version and it works great with Firefox but in IE, it shows all stacked.  The left side menu is showing at the top of the webpage.  It was the same with the April 29th version as well.
9 years ago
loulou wrote:
[LAST UPDATE :: Tuesday, May 06, 2014]
We have fixed some issues in this update. Everyone who downloads our theme already requested to download the update again and give feedback. Please, be with us and make this theme more useful.

I downloaded the updated version and it works great with Firefox but in IE, it shows all stacked.  The left side menu is showing at the top of the webpage.  It was the same with the April 29th version as well.

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. We have found the issue and will fix it in our next update. If you have any emergency mail us in this email address ==>> [email protected]. We will mail back you the fixed files. Thanks again for your feedback. Please, be with us to make the theme more useful.
9 years ago
When using the Bootstrap theme with the FoxNetSoft Simple Checkout V2 the checkout page is pretty garbled.  It looks like   Plugins\FoxNetSoft.SimpleCheckout\Views\SimpleCheckout\SimpleCheckout.cshtml
is somehow not playing well with
Themes\NopRoot\Views\Checkout\OnePageCheckout.cshtml.

Any suggestions on how to fix this would be appreciated.
9 years ago
cds4126 wrote:
When using the Bootstrap theme with the FoxNetSoft Simple Checkout V2 the checkout page is pretty garbled.  It looks like   Plugins\FoxNetSoft.SimpleCheckout\Views\SimpleCheckout\SimpleCheckout.cshtml
is somehow not playing well with
Themes\NopRoot\Views\Checkout\OnePageCheckout.cshtml.

Any suggestions on how to fix this would be appreciated.

I have checked the feature of this plugin. This is like the following ::
Features:
        Multi-store. Admin can enable/disable plugin for each store
        Templates. Admin can create own template for each store
        Ability to allow customers to write comments for their orders
         Easy to customize the checkout design
        Shipping & payment methods section will be updated automatically by Ajax. Order total will be changed.
        In this release billing and shipping address are the same.
        Provide customers with a speed-up checkout process.
        Allow to write comments or instructions for their order
        Check & agree with "Terms and Conditions" before making a purchase (for 3.2 and later)
        Support login or sign-up in the checkout page (we recommend to use our Ajax plugin NopPopupLogin)
        Be able to purchase items as a guest or registered member
        Easy installation
        Easy translation

I think you have to customize the checkout design for this plugin. Thanks a lot for trying our theme.
9 years ago
That points me in the right direction.  Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.