Multiple warehouse or pickup location

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I'm not sure if I catch all the topic discussed in forum, sorry if this is duplicated. or If this is already a existing function in current NP, can someone tell how to do it?

Here is our requirements, we have Warehouse/pickup locations A, B, and C. We import 1000 ProuductA from a Vendor, and store 400 in Warehouse A, 300 in Warehouse B, and 300 in Warehouse C.

When the client place a pickup order in warehouse A, the system should know that it's from warehouse A, and from Admin site, there should be a report to tell how many product are sold, remained in each warehouse.

Thank NP team for the great job.
10 years ago
There is a work item on the roadmap for v3.4
3 years ago
Hello Tecnofin,

I have the same scenario for nop 4.2 can you please help me to find out the same link on GitHub?
3 years ago
You can search GitHub for open issues related to warehouse:

https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+warehouse

But don't expect that any issues that were still open 6 years ago were necessarily transferred to GitHub.  You may need to create a new issue.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.