Integration - NopCommerce and Microsoft Dynamics NAV

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hello Experts,

Please, let me know the best approach to integrate the NopCommerce product with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.

As far as I know about NAV, it can provide SOAP Web Services through which communication should be possible.
But, I am not aware about NopCommerce.

So, by which communication channel on NopCommerce, it can be integrated with NAV ?

Please, guide.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards.
9 years ago
Ravi,

WCF services can be developed in the WebServices Plugin. There is INopService.cs to expose methods and NopService.cs to handle the implementation.

Regards
Calvin
9 years ago
Hi
  i ask to you that we integrate the Microsoft Dynamics AX with NopCommerce Application.
  if its possible so please give some instruction and proper guidance step by step...
9 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi
  i ask to you that we integrate the Microsoft Dynamics AX with NopCommerce Application.
  if its possible so please give some instruction and proper guidance step by step...

please do not duplicate posts (deleted)
9 years ago
Did you integrate with AX?
9 years ago
Hello,

I am a nopcommerce developer and currently working on Microsoft Dynamics AX.

I would like to share my view on this requirement.

In Microsoft Dynamics AX there is Application Integration Framework (AIF) module to export services from AX.

And

In nopcommerce we can extend Nop.Misc.WebServices plugin to expose web services.

We need to develop intermediate application in .net/java. I would prefer .net windows service which runs as intermediate app an process requests from nopcommerce  to AX and vice versa.

Thanks..
6 years ago
Any developments on this?
6 years ago
I'm interested so , Any developments on this?
6 years ago
Hi, we are Dynamics Consultants, based in the UK and are both Microsoft Dynamics NAV and nopCommerce partners, with an off the shelf solution for integration of the web shop with the back office system. Currently released is the B2C option details below:

http://www.dynamics-consultants.co.uk/solutions/e-commerce/dynamics-nav-to-nopcommerce-integration

We are about to release the B2B integration option imminently, details will be updated soon.

If you have any questions or would like to find out more, please feel free to contact us.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.