problem when create new theme

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
hi,
I created new folder called MyTheme and placed to ~/themes/MyTheme/, and I copied the view folder from Nop.Web to MyTheme folder.
If I run the project it will showing the new view files which is placed in /MyTheme/View, the problem is .. if I login as administrator , nopCommerce will display the orignal view not my own views.
How I can show my own view?
9 years ago
Hi,

do you set the desktop store theme here http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon ?
9 years ago
Mariann wrote:
Hi,

do you set the desktop store theme here http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon ?

yes I set that option in general setting.
9 years ago
I think the main reason here is you selected the "Allow customers to select a theme" option in the "Configuration" > "Settings" > "General And Miscellaneous Settings".

Your scenario might be:
- You logged in "Admin" mode,
- Select "Allow customers to select a theme" option,
- By default, the "Default clean" will be selected,
- Go to public store, sign out,
- And then, create, upload, select your new custom theme (in the "Desktop store theme" section), save,
- Go to public store. You will see the "Default clean" theme applied for your site :).

So, in my opinion, you should unchecked the "Allow customers to select a theme" option.
9 years ago
ima9ines wrote:
I think the main reason here is you selected the "Allow customers to select a theme" option in the "Configuration" > "Settings" > "General And Miscellaneous Settings".

Your scenario might be:
- You logged in "Admin" mode,
- Select "Allow customers to select a theme" option,
- By default, the "Default clean" will be selected,
- Go to public store, sign out,
- And then, create, upload, select your new custom theme (in the "Desktop store theme" section), save,
- Go to public store. You will see the "Default clean" theme applied for your site :).

So, in my opinion, you should unchecked the "Allow customers to select a theme" option.

I must disable this option "Allow customers to select a theme", thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.