when will nopcommerce integrate asp.net identity?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
when will nopcommerce integrate asp.net identity? thanks
9 years ago
when will nopcommerce integrate OWIN? not asp.net identity,I'm wrong
9 years ago
It's not on our roadmap now
9 years ago
thank you
9 years ago
Just started working on a website that is using asp.net identity, i installed nopcommerce at /Shop and also set web.config on main site to no allow child to use main web.config. I was able to install nopcommerce but after i try to login to nopcommerce i do not get the administration link on top of page, also when i try to access my account via the my account link i get an iis error. This is strange i have never seen this before on my server which has numerouse nopcomerce installes but only using the old asp.net user accounts. Just this one website is using asp.net identity. Please if you can share any ideas. Thank you

IIS ERROR:
========
401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
9 years ago
Got my issue resolved i made the below change to my Website Root web.config file to allow NoCommerce (/Shop) to no inherit such section from my root web.config.

<location path="." inheritInChildApplications="false">
  <system.webServer>
    <modules>
      <remove name="FormsAuthentication" />
    </modules>
  </system.webServer>
</location>

My changes are in BOLD. Thank you
8 years ago
At the moment are there any plans to support Asp.Net Identity?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.