Multiple warehouse locations

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi, we are considering making an amazon webstore for a new website.  We need an advanced check out process because we have two warehouses, one in the USA and one in Israel.  Basically all USA orders we ship from the USA and rest of world orders we ship from Israel and it will have different shipping costs.  Does your shopping cart solution support that?  how would I do that? Would I set up two separate vendors? Your program looks great.  

thanks in advance
9 years ago
casriels wrote:
Hi, we are considering making an amazon webstore for a new website.  We need an advanced check out process because we have two warehouses, one in the USA and one in Israel.  Basically all USA orders we ship from the USA and rest of world orders we ship from Israel and it will have different shipping costs.  Does your shopping cart solution support that?  how would I do that? Would I set up two separate vendors? Your program looks great.  

thanks in advance

Up to now Nop supports multiple ware houses but each product can have only one ware house. There is a work item on the road map for what you want.
3 years ago
Can you please share the link again? as it is not working now
3 years ago
arjun04soni wrote:
Can you please share the link again? as it is not working now

I think below is workitem which Eduardo is talking about..
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/77

Thank you.
3 years ago
nopCommerce does support multiple warehouses now. Go to product edit, under inventory tab, once you enable multiple warehouses as seen here, you will be able to manage stock of both warehouses.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.