I am getting error please help me

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hello All,

I have creating new plugin for nop commerce 3.30 but i am getting below error.

i had spend around  10 hours but i am not able to resolve. Please help me.

Error  1  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  2  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  3  The type or namespace name 'ISettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Error  4  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  5  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  6  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  7  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  8  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  9  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  10  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  11  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  12  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  13  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  14  The type or namespace name 'PaymentStatus' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  15  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  16  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  17  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  18  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  19  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  20  The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  
Error  21  The type or namespace name 'IWorkContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  22  The type or namespace name 'IWebHelper' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  23  The type or namespace name 'PaymentSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Error  24  The type or namespace name 'IStoreContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  25  The type or namespace name 'IWorkContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  26  The type or namespace name 'IStoreContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  27  The type or namespace name 'IWebHelper' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  28  The type or namespace name 'PaymentSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  29  The type 'Nop.Core.Plugins.IPlugin' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'Nop.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.  
Error  30  The type or namespace name 'BasePlugin' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  31  The type or namespace name 'CurrencySettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  32  The type or namespace name 'IWebHelper' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  33  The type or namespace name 'IWorkContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  34  The type or namespace name 'OrderSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  35  The type or namespace name 'TaxSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  36  The type or namespace name 'PaymentSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  37  The type or namespace name 'LocalizationSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  38  The type or namespace name 'CurrencySettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  39  The type or namespace name 'IWebHelper' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  40  The type or namespace name 'IWorkContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  41  The type or namespace name 'OrderSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  42  The type or namespace name 'PaymentSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  43  The type or namespace name 'LocalizationSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  44  The type or namespace name 'TaxSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  45  The type or namespace name 'ShoppingCartItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error  46  The type or namespace name 'Order' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  

Please help me it's very very urgent.

Regards,
Abdhesh
9 years ago
Please add reference to Nop.Core (and other related projects) to your plugin project. :)
9 years ago
Hello,

Thanks for reply.

I have already add reference of Nop.core.  

when built single plugin project it's compile successfully. but when build complete product it giving error.

Please help me.

Regards,
Abdhesh
9 years ago
Seem problem here, please help!!!!
9 years ago
abdheshtech1 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for reply.

I have already add reference of Nop.core.  

when built single plugin project it's compile successfully. but when build complete product it giving error.

Please help me.

Regards,
Abdhesh

Could you tell me how to solve the problem? thanks in advance!!
9 years ago
seems like he missed some files, or open wrong project / solution
9 years ago
You can check/change this by right-clicking your project (not the solution), select Properties -> Application -> Target framework. The target framework is in right version.
9 years ago
For me the default Project Target Version should be 4.5.1 but it was set to 4.5, changing the target framework corrected my problem.
You may see it for other plugin projects in solution.
9 years ago
Similar issue with me, I cant use the DLL file even I've already added as reference.  What should I do?
9 years ago
Check that your assembly version matches - as per above
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.