nopCommerce 3.40 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Way to go Andrei!

This is the best release! A lot of performance optimizations for the greatest ecommerce .NET platform!
We will soon release all our themes and plugin!

Good job!
9 years ago
great job !!!
using this version for few weeks, works great.
9 years ago
Great Job Andrei, thank you for the great work!
However due to the drop of mobile support, I can not move to the new version anytime soon, but still, i want to benefit from the performance improvements.

Would you please give a hint to us 3.30 users, which changesets that make the most the most sense for us to adapt so that we can reduce the Memory and improve performance?

As far as i know 51degrees V3 has reduced the memory costs, any other suggestions?

Thank you very much!
9 years ago
J.Ding wrote:
Great Job Andrei, thank you for the great work!
However due to the drop of mobile support, I can not move to the new version anytime soon, but still, i want to benefit from the performance improvements.

Would you please give a hint to us 3.30 users, which changesets that make the most the most sense for us to adapt so that we can reduce the Memory and improve performance?

As far as i know 51degrees V3 has reduced the memory costs, any other suggestions?

Thank you very much!

There several dozens of performance changesets. All of them are important. Go to this page and see all changesets with "performance" word in its description. Just apply all of them (commited after 3.30 - April 3rd)
9 years ago
Nice to hear new version . Performance better now .

Cong .
9 years ago
Excellent job as always!
9 years ago
Great News! This version rocks! Much faster and reliable! I think nopCommerce is now ready to compete with Magento and other cart systems, as its only getting better and better in terms of features and performance.  And compared to other cart software, Nop is very easy and pleasant to work with.

NopTeam, Great work! Congratulations! And thank you for all your hard work!

We would like to hear how you are are going to promote nopCommerce may be by revamping official website and opening a public documentation / wiki!
9 years ago
Another great release! Thank you for all of your hard work to make nop better with every release.
9 years ago
This with its focus to performance is a great release. Thank you!!!
9 years ago
Instore pickup is fantastic! Really great job! Thanks Andrei
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.