nopCommerce 3.40 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
NopCommerce is the best eCommerce solution ever!
9 years ago
Hi Guys,

We would like to share with you our latest blog post What's new in nopCommerce 3.40. You can read about the results our site Nop-Templates.com gets in terms of performance after upgrading to nopCommerce 3.40. We have also highlighted the major features of the latest nopCommerce release.

We hope you will find it useful.

Nop-Templates.com Team
9 years ago
I need help about products...

In admin page i choose the option " download product with url address" and i give my own url like www.domain.com.
I want to ask if i can pass value from nopcommerce to my link after successfully purchase.
example: http://www.domain.com/?name=123456 (123456 is the product code (SKU) from nopcommerce)
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
We are extremely happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v3.40 for download and upgrade. Visit this page to download the latest version and get involved in the nopCommerce Community. No major features have been introduced with this release as our development efforts were focused on performance optimization and fixing bugs. Performance and memory usage optimizations are really very significant. See below for more detailed information on what's new and improved in 3.40!

Highlight features and changes:
• Significant performance optimization.
• Added full support for in-store pickup.
• Dropped jQuery mobile version support. We already have responsive design available out of the box (since 3.30).

To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page.

Also please do not forget to review the new version on our Codeplex downloads page

UPDATE: If you downloaded nopCommerce 3.40 on July 17th - July 22nd  (the first 5 days after the release), then please re-download the package. One minor issue have been fixed. Please find more info about it here. You can simply apply the changeset described in this post if you do not want to re-download the entire package

Dear Support Team,

We have downloaded and setup our store with nopcommerce 3.4 successfully.We have 2 stores one main store(Our Website) and one just test store(Test store) just stored in "Store" table  without any settings in "Setting "table.When i am trying to delete the "Test Store",out main store all settings are gone.When we debug the code we found the cause in Nop.Admin,

StoreController.cs ,Action Delete

_storeService.DeleteStore(store);

//when we delete a store we should also ensure that all "per store" settings will also be deleted
                var settingsToDelete = _settingService
                    .GetAllSettings()
                    .Where(s => s.StoreId == id)
                    .ToList();
                foreach (var setting in settingsToDelete)
                    _settingService.DeleteSetting(setting);
                //when we had two stores and now have only one store, we also should delete all "per store" settings
                var allStores = _storeService.GetAllStores();
                if (allStores.Count == 1)
                {
                    settingsToDelete = _settingService
                        .GetAllSettings()
                        .Where(s => s.StoreId == allStores[0].Id)
                        .ToList();
                }

After deleting the requested store the above code delete the default store settings also.Our site is dead.Then we comment the below code
//when we had two stores and now have only one store, we also should delete all "per store" settings
                var allStores = _storeService.GetAllStores();
                if (allStores.Count == 1)
                {
                    settingsToDelete = _settingService
                        .GetAllSettings()
                        .Where(s => s.StoreId == allStores[0].Id)
                        .ToList();
                }

Now everything is fine.Now we can add, and delete store without affecting any other stores and settings.I hope this is the issue with source code .Kindly verify and update.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Dev Team.
9 years ago
I'm currently working on nopcommerce 2.4 and 2.6 versions. The way we work is by having a base project of nopcommerce and extending it by adding its dlls..so if we are making new customizations then we do it in the base project and use dll in extended project. But in this way we need to maintain 2 projects. i would like to know your ideas regarding it. how do you guys work.
9 years ago
coder771 wrote:
I'm currently working on nopcommerce 2.4 and 2.6 versions. The way we work is by having a base project of nopcommerce and extending it by adding its dlls..so if we are making new customizations then we do it in the base project and use dll in extended project. But in this way we need to maintain 2 projects. i would like to know your ideas regarding it. how do you guys work.

Your question does not have anything to do with the title of this topic. Please open a new topic.
9 years ago
Hello,
in the mobile application where the iframe shop by nopCommerce want to load the page register or login, but unfortunately at the moment I debug reports "SOMEORIGIN" in the console. It would be enough to me if it was just on my cell phone. In other browsers iframe is loaded perfectly fine.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.