nopCommerce 3.50 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
aniket2610 wrote:
Need to add price filter and specification filter using checkbox for filter product list/grid view just like amazon.com and flipcart.com

Thanks. This work item already exists.

P.S. Please do not duplicate posts
9 years ago
but we can select only one filter at a time just like a link. I need multiple selection on filter. It means suppose in mobile phone website we can filter the mobiles according to price range just like if we provide the options like 0 - $2000, $2001 - $5000, $5001 - $10000, $10001 - $20000. And if user want to filter the mobile comes under only $2001-$5000 & $10001-$20000, then time time need to provide checkbox to filter products according to user's two choices. Currently we can select only one filter option either $2001-$5000 or $10001-$20000.
and the link which you had shared is paid plugin. Actually I am expecting this (price filter & specification filter using checkbox) functionality to b part of the the overall nopcommerce package.
9 years ago
hi i Commerce nope I have only used the first time my question but how do I add the plugin 3:40 çözebill Does it not appear in add-b solution
9 years ago
but we can select only one filter at a time just like a link. I need multiple selection on filter. It means suppose in mobile phone website we can filter the mobiles according to price range just like if we provide the options like 0 - $2000, $2001 - $5000, $5001 - $10000, $10001 - $20000. And if user want to filter the mobile comes under only $2001-$5000 & $10001-$20000, then time time need to provide checkbox to filter products according to user's two choices. Currently we can select only one filter option either $2001-$5000 or $10001-$20000.
and the link which you had shared is paid plugin. Actually I am expecting this (price filter & specification filter using checkbox) functionality to b part of the the overall nopcommerce package.

many programmers from nop team and other programmers who design templates for nop sell filter module for multiple filter choice, i think nop team will never make this function in basic free source code if they make nobody will buy filter module with payment
9 years ago
Okay
9 years ago
So, today is the day? :)
9 years ago
r_omar wrote:
So, today is the day? :)

Yes. Demo sites are already updated. New packages will be available very soon.
9 years ago
And here we go. nopCommerce 3.50 released
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:

Congratulations :) Seriously,  you are an open source hero.
9 years ago
Congratulations yet again Andrei !!

getting better all the time :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.