TrendyShoes1.90.1 is updating products (WARNING: avoid www.osshop.com)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Great work Larry!  Thanks for all the help getting me all set up.  The themes are great.  Keep on keeping on!!
13 years ago
I am trying to run one of you template but i cannot because there is something wrong with my connection string: In fact i restored the computer theme's database to ComputerStoreDB and below is my connection string:

<connectionStrings>
  <add name="NopSqlConnection" connectionString="Data Source=KZJS-PC\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=ComputerStoreDB;Integrated Security=False;Persist Security Info=False;User ID=sa;Password=myPassword;Connect Timeout=120" />
</connectionStrings>

When i run this website i get a runtime error message that i do not even understand. Wouly please tell me what wrong
Regard
13 years ago
Theme 'FashionShoes' cannot be found in the application or global theme directories.
This means the default theme is fashionshoes but not handbag.

Go to www.yoururl.com/administration

Login the administration panel and choose the theme in Global settings – SEO.

Then it’s fine.

Regards.

Larry
13 years ago
Can I have a silly question? I am not a web designer but I know only C# and asp.net. I am not a CSS code monkey either.

I already made a lot of changes on nopcommerce 1.5. How can I use your themes on my currrent nop 1.5 site? Do I have to apply all of my customisation to your nop theme project again? Is there any easy way just adding your themes to existing nopcommerce 1.5?
13 years ago
oyoon wrote:
Can I have a silly question? I am not a web designer but I know only C# and asp.net. I am not a CSS code monkey either.

I already made a lot of changes on nopcommerce 1.5. How can I use your themes on my currrent nop 1.5 site? Do I have to apply all of my customisation to your nop theme project again? Is there any easy way just adding your themes to existing nopcommerce 1.5?

make sure you back up everything before you do it please.

Download it-> Unzip it, and replace all your files with my files, change the connectionstring, compile -> runand it's OK.

For more information please refer to this link:

http://www.osshop.biz/Freedownloadthemes/template_tutorial.pdf

But you can use your local database instead as i haven't change the structure of the database.

Regards.

Larry
13 years ago
AJAX YOUR NOPCOMMERCE BY WWW.OSSHOP.BIZ

We did a category and product template for nopcommerce users as an add  on.

It's still under development but it will be avaliable for downloading in two weeks.

Features

Everything is ajaxed.

Category page
Filter by Category
Filter by Manufacture
Filter by Price Range
Filter by Product sort(latest, cheapest, highest)
Filter by Product Attribute

Product Page
Zoom in/out
Picture Switch
Video(support flv. swf)

Video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4iwWdYyUdI

Regards.

Larry
13 years ago
hi larry.. do you need any help with the ajax?

juan
13 years ago
juanmanuelrojascavaliere wrote:
hi larry.. do you need any help with the ajax?

juan

What kind of help can you offer?
13 years ago
Actually, we have this idea during trying to clone one of the greatest b2c ecommerce website: www.asos.com with nopcommerce
We'll not publish the code as this involves a copyright issue. We do this to show the commercial potential of nopcommerce.

We changed the layout but if you notice the details you can find it is nopcommerce(header).

We're focusing on the functions at the moment, and the storefront look can be changed whenever is needed.

For public users, as I mentioned in the topic, this is an addon for nopcommerce template. With this addon, nopcommerce category and product page can be ajaxed as seen in the video with style.
Websites based on nopcommerce provide their customers a more user friendly experience and can significantly reduce the server response time.
13 years ago
ok
thanks anyway!

saludos
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.