Disable multi-vendor shopping allowed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if there is a setting which allows a customer only to select products from a single vendor? So they could not purchase 1 product from one vendor and then 1 from another vendor in the same shopping session. I cannot find anything anywhere!

Many thanks in advance
9 years ago
That option currently does not exist as of version 3.4.
5 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
That option currently does not exist as of version 3.4.

does this feature exist now in version 3.9? if not, how to make it?
5 years ago
It would require customization.  Or Shipping Director can do it, if you're OK that the customer only gets the warning when they go through checkout and they get to the shipping method selection page.
3 years ago
JoshuaAshton wrote:
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if there is a setting which allows a customer only to select products from a single vendor? So they could not purchase 1 product from one vendor and then 1 from another vendor in the same shopping session. I cannot find anything anywhere!

Many thanks in advance

Please tell me where to find this setting in 4.3?
3 years ago
There is no setting
Allowing a customer only to select products from a single vendor is not a feature of the current versions
There is a plugin mentioned above that may help
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.