What type of Paypal plugin does everyone use?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Here are the two that I've tried, and why neither work for us as an ultimate solution.

1. Paypal Standard Plugin. This is very confusing to the customer imho.  The button says "confirm" and that actually creates the order, then later, it sends them to their paypal page to pay,  I forsee a lot of people will just get their confimation and close the window since the last button said "confirm" so basically going to be a customer service PITA.

2. Paypal Express Plugin,  I'm wondering if there isn't a better version of this?  The version that I have is installed on the cart page instead of in the checkout.  consequently it doesn't calculate shipping or Tax because the address has not been entered yet.

Is there a better plugin that will show up at the choose payment page, then take the customer to paypal, and bring them back to the confirm page?
9 years ago
Yes take Stripe, a full PCI compliant payment-method. Let your customers on your website when paying.....
9 years ago
marcwagener wrote:
Yes take Stripe, a full PCI compliant payment-method. Let your customers on your website when paying.....

I have a merchant account, I don't need stripe, I need paypal,  can anyone answer my original question?  

Thanks in advance.
8 years ago
CaseyW wrote:

I have a merchant account, I don't need stripe, I need paypal,  can anyone answer my original question?  

Thanks in advance.

Hi Casey-

Did you ever find a better solution for Paypal Express. I'm not finding anything other than what you described, and it's a bit buggy.

Steve
8 years ago
Is there a better plugin that will show up at the choose payment page, then take the customer to paypal, and bring them back to the confirm page?

Yes and much more, review at: https://www.bricksnweb.com/en/paypal-adaptive-payments
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.