Cart page throws error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
I have installed a fresh NC 3.40 on my production server as well as the complete sources on my development pc.

When I access the shopping cart from the webshop it returns an error "http://perboekwijzer.nl/errorpage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/cart"

Next I copied the production database to my development environment: No problems there and therefore unable to find the problem.

Then I compiled the development version of NC and copied the bin directory to my production server. Still errors on the shopping cart.

For those willing to test it: go to www.perboekwijzer.nl, add a product to the shopping cart and then request the shopping cart.

Could this be a setting in IIS?

(Windows 2008 R2)
9 years ago
After changing the CustomErrors to mode=off I found out that there is a problem with the shipping calculation method.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Shipping rate computation method could not be loaded

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Nop.Core.NopException: Shipping rate computation method could not be loaded

Source Error:

Line 217:            </div>
Line 218:            <div class="totals">
Line 219:                @Html.Action("OrderTotals", "ShoppingCart", new { isEditable = Model.IsEditable })
Line 220:                @if (Model.IsEditable)
Line 221:                {

I'll address it tomorrow...
9 years ago
lageprijzenwinkel wrote:
Shipping rate computation method could not be loaded

You need to have at least one shipping plugin installed and activated
9 years ago
indeed, thx.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.