@Html.Widget Not Support in View Page load from plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi all,

I have load some pages from  Plugin, But "@Html.Widget" Code Not support on view page, If I use This @Html.Widget On View page then it's return error:-

'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<Nop.Plugin.mode.xxxxx>' does not contain a definition for 'Widget' and no extension method 'Widget' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<Nop.Plugin.model.xxxxx>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Can any one suggest me am i missing some thing?

Regards,
Vinit Patel
9 years ago
Add following line of code at top of your view file:

@using Nop.Web.Framework

Hope this help :)
9 years ago
Hi,

IT's Not works

Regards,
Vinit
8 years ago
I'm getting this same error.  I've added @using Nop.Web.Framework; to the top of the page and it still doesn't work.  I've also verified that Nop.Web.Framework is referenced by the plugin.
8 years ago
curelom wrote:
I'm getting this same error.  I've added @using Nop.Web.Framework; to the top of the page and it still doesn't work.  I've also verified that Nop.Web.Framework is referenced by the plugin.

Do you add Nop.Web reference in the plugin ?
8 years ago
I didn't have it set to copy local.  Once set it worked
7 years ago
Same Issue facing whats wrong my code...
@using Nop.Web.Framework;
@using Nop.Web;

@Html.Widget("orderdetails_page_top", Model.Id)
7 years ago
Hi, this problem cause because you don't add web.config in Views folder
5 years ago
not working
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.