Product wise payment method option.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi all,

In Product upload page, do we have any option to enable/disable payment methods.

Actually i want to disable Cash on delivery option for few products, or based on some conditions. Please help me in this regard.

Regards,
Pavani
9 years ago
Pavani.adada wrote:
Hi all,

In Product upload page, do we have any option to enable/disable payment methods.

Actually i want to disable Cash on delivery option for few products, or based on some conditions. Please help me in this regard.

Regards,
Pavani

Pavani, Nothing like this is available out of the box. But you can very easily extend this via Plugin / customization to add support for what you need. So all you have to do is first define conditions and then implement it via plugin.
9 years ago
If you can't or don't want to write your own plugin, see Payment Director
9 years ago
Hi Kurnal,

Thanks for your reply, I am asp.net developer hope i can write a plugin, but i am very new to this nopCommerce. Hope it will take a lot time for me to understand the code and debug.

I request you people to guide me to write a plugin for my requirement.

Actually the requirement is like this.
The Administrator or a vendor who can manage/upload the products should have an option to enable/disable the cash on delivery payment method. This option should be product wise.
At the time of check out in payment method selection page it has to check the weather any product in the cart has no cash on delivery. if we found at least one item in the cart we will disable the cash on delivery option at the payment method selection page.
Hope you understand my requirement.

Please help me to write a plugin and to define conditions.
9 years ago
This requires more than writing a payment plugin.  To handle "option should be product wise", then you'll need to extend the Product entity or use a GenericAttribute, and also modify the Model, View, Controller for admin product edit detail.
9 years ago
i am also having the same problem, i also want cash on delivery on some products and credit card payment on selected products, please help if anyone knows how to use payment director for this can help me........ i m new to all this
9 years ago
Payment Director can do it, but you must consider what to do if there are multiple items in the cart each having requiring different payment methods.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.