Customer defined gift card value

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi

I have requirement of gift card product where customer can define the Gift card's value and then proceed to checkout.
In Nop's built in gift card functionality, Customer can buy the predefined value of Gift Card like -$25 ,$50 ,etc.
9 years ago
abhigg wrote:
Hi

I have requirement of gift card product where customer can define the Gift card's value and then proceed to checkout.
In Nop's built in gift card functionality, Customer can buy the predefined value of Gift Card like -$25 ,$50 ,etc.

I haven't tried it but have you tried enabling "Customer enters price"?

Go to administration > catalog > products > manage products

Search / Select your Gift card product

On the "Edit product details" page go to bottom where it says "Price"

Try making it 0 and at the bottom you should see an option "Customer enters price" - Enable it.

You can define minimum and maximum value too (if you like), save it and try testing your gift card if the custom price works.
9 years ago
Please let us know if it works
9 years ago
L.K.

It works for me. Now I need to add validation for price >=$50 and should be in multiples of $10 ; so I'll make changes in code for this.

Thanks for your help! :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.