nopCommerce 3.60 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
haydie wrote:
just been having a very quick look at latest source.

new theme looks good !

couple of points ( and i know you are maybe still working on it !)

i was looking the 'topics in menu' / 'footer' options

this works great for new topics but it doesnt work if i try to edit the settings for existing ( out of the box) topics

eg contactus

it has none of the checkboxes selected but it appears in column1 - if i try to select column2, the box gets checked but the item stays in column1

similarly, if i select 'include in top menu' then the (out of the box) top menu dissappears but contact us page link does not appear.

Done. Please see changeset 086ba0f904b7
8 years ago
Hi,
Why limited display categories in different stores, but there is no limit display when creating products for different stores?
8 years ago
vladundhanna wrote:
Hi,
Why limited display categories in different stores, but there is no limit display when creating products for different stores?

Please clarify
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi,
Please clarify

Hi,
The issue was canceled. :)
8 years ago
I was messing around with the multi vendor/drop shipping support in 3.5 here are my notes on the drop shipping nature of nop commerce.  

I noticed that when you select an item from a vendor during check out you can still check out with pick up in store.  Which doesn't really work if you are going to have the item drop shipped.  

I also noticed that the email being sent out to the vendor shows the sales price and not the cost which some vendors need to be in a purchase order, which the email essentially is.

My last thought is to include a spot in the vendor profile for an account number for the vendor so that in the email to the vendor for the drop ship products you can have your account information sent to them, once again back to the fact the email is essentially a purchase order.

Over all putting multivendor and drop shipping in the same box is not working.
8 years ago
- The administrator has created two site:
1. www.site1.com
2. www.site2.com

- visitor logs on www.site1.com
- with these credentials, the user can log on www.site2.com

question:
Why one account, and you need to log in to supply as a separate site?

- Администратор создал два сайта:
1. www.site1.com
2. www.site2.com

- Посетитель сайта зарегистрировался на www.site1.com
- С этими учетными данными он может зайти на www.site2.com

Вопрос: почему учетная запись одна,  а авторизоваться пользователю нужно на каждом сайте отдельно?
8 years ago
Hi Andrei

Is there any chance that you may be able to implement logo upload for the Vendors, like Categories and Manufacturers, as this will allow us to add the logo into our Mega Menu vendors section?.
8 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi Andrei

Is there any chance that you may be able to implement logo upload for the Vendors, like Categories and Manufacturers, as this will allow us to add the logo into our Mega Menu vendors section?.

Hi Ron,

This work item already exists. Please vote for it here
8 years ago
Hey ,

I have just got newest commit from repo and "add to compare list" seems to be failing me on IE however works when I use IE.

On chrome I get

Unhandled exception at line 597, column 111 in http://localhost:15536/apple-macbook-pro-13-inch
0x800a01b6 - JavaScript runtime error: Object doesn't support property or method 'addproducttocomparelist'

Also when I add it in Chrome I get information  ont he top " products.producthasbeenaddedtocomparelist.link" which I presume dissaperas when I would reinstall DB ?
8 years ago
rafPe wrote:
Hey ,
Also when I add it in Chrome I get information  ont he top " products.producthasbeenaddedtocomparelist.link" which I presume dissaperas when I would reinstall DB ?

Yes this text is replaced with the proper resource when you either run the database upgrade or manually import the default language resource pack.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.