Mass Uploading of Images

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi! I am wondering images of the product can be mass uploaded instead of uploading the images one product at a time.

I'm using NOPcommerce 3.5, as i have probably close to 1000+ items and each item has 3-5 images, it will be extremely tedious to upload the images one by one.
9 years ago
If your products have SKU, you can use the Excel Import for Product.  You will only be able to upload 3 pictures at a time (there are fields/columns for Picture1, Picture2, Picture3).  Also, you will have to first upload all the pictures to a drive/path accessible to the IIS/ nopC application.  It's best to manually import 1 picture in the admin page, and then Export the product - check the path in the export;  you don't want to upload your pictures to that exact path, rather create a new subfolder somewhere above it.

The import can be slow, and can timeout if you have many rows in your sheet.  It's best to do small batches (multiple spreadsheets) - 500 - 1000 should be OK, but it depends on your server.
9 years ago
Hi! Are you able to guide me through what are the steps needed to take for the excel export? Which files to download etc.
5 years ago
Im using NopCommerce 3.9 and i am unable to upload picture columns 4,5 & 6.

I re uploaded the same file to overwrite the data, and still no difference.
How can i enable upload of column 4,5 & 6.

(Pictures are within the accepted size and resolution)
5 years ago
ok i got my task completed by first uploading doing the bulk import.
Then i removed all columns except SKU and Picture4 and Picture5.
Renamed Picture4 & Picture5 to Picture1 & Picture2 .
Did the bulk upload and the 4th and 5th picture got uploaded successfully to all the products without overwriting the 1st and 2nd pictures :)
5 years ago
varunnaresh,

I did this also using Picture1, Picture2 and Picture3.

I had to Admin\Clear cache to see all the products pictures in the public store.

Did you experience that?

Thanks,
Tony
5 years ago
Carneno wrote:
varunnaresh,

I did this also using Picture1, Picture2 and Picture3.

I had to Admin\Clear cache to see all the products pictures in the public store.

Did you experience that?

Thanks,
Tony

So do i need to use columns "Picture1, Picture2, Picture3, Picture1, Picture2" in the same bulk upload file to get 5 images per product to be updated in go ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.