NopCommerce expert for full time job (permanent job)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hello,

We looking for NopCommerce expert for full time job (permanent job).
To work on small projects (3-4 projects a month).

Language
Speaking - Russian.
Documentation - English.

Payment: 1200$ a month (180 hours) payment on Odesk.

Please send resume and answers to email: [email protected]
1. Please send 3 best nopcommerce website examples.
2. Please send links to extensions if you make any.
3. Can you work 8:00am to 6:00pm?

if you have any questions: skype: a0544799588

Alex.
9 years ago
Hi Alex

I think you'll find you will be hard pushed to finds a developer to work for $6.66 an hour, even in the poorest countries.

In fact that is less than the minimum wage here in the UK by 50%, good luck.
9 years ago
Hi XtremeCommerce,

Currently we have 4 developers from India, Russia and Ukraine working for 2 years with us...
This is the salary in this country's (depends on region in country) ...

Alex.
9 years ago
Hi Alex

As a business owner I totally understand that you would want to get the Job done as cheap as possible, but in the UK
if I was to pay my staff that amount I would be taken to court for exploitation, which can carry either a prison sentence,
a hefty fine or both, even UK Companies employing slave labour abroad are also being named and a shamed for there exploitation of people that are less fortunate and there businesses are losing money because of it, it is a shame but there will always be people desperate enough to work for low wages to just make ends meet.

But it's like you say it depends on where you are in the world and the standard of life they are living in, so it is all relevant to the cost of living at the end of the day.
9 years ago
Hi "XtremeCommerce",

You need to consider to stop buying 50% of goods you have in your house because its done by "slave labour" in China.

:)

Alex.
9 years ago
Добрый день,

Попробуйте создать объявление на https://www.fl.ru/. Там часто попадались работы по nopCommerce.
9 years ago
Thanks for link.
Will try.

Alex.
9 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi Alex

I think you'll find you will be hard pushed to finds a developer to work for $6.66 an hour, even in the poorest countries.

In fact that is less than the minimum wage here in the UK by 50%, good luck.

Unfortunately that's the rate going on in some countries. Although that's like 33.3% of our minimum wage and about 10% of what is required for a mid dev AU here.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.