Is nopcommerce supported by Hostgator.com Shared Servers?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi, I want to host nopcommerce 3.4 on hostgator.com shared servers. do you recommend them? does anybody faced problems with them? please help me .
Thanks
9 years ago
omaani wrote:
Hi, I want to host nopcommerce 3.4 on hostgator.com shared servers. do you recommend them? does anybody faced problems with them? please help me .
Thanks

Hi,

Not sure, but you can try with installing nopCommerce on hostgator shared windows account and share the details of your experience here.

Note that we have some good experience with SmarterASP as already using it for few sites now. You can try them as well. [Note that we're also an affiliate with SmarterASP].
9 years ago
Thank you for your help,

I will look into this hosting provider http://smarterasp.com seems a good choice.
9 years ago
I recommend Host4ASP.NET that is a recommended hosting provider of nopCommerce. I have been hosting with this company for 3 months and up to now I have never met any serious problem. Also, I am always able to contact their support team and get instant answer to resolve my issue. Highly recommend Host4ASP.NET.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.