Is NopCommerce work in 64 bit server

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi,

I have an issue about loading speed for all of my websites since i moved my websites from 32-bit server to 64 bit server.
The loading speed become very slow(more than 2 min to open 1 page) and sometime timeout expired.

I have contacted my hosting support about this, they noticed that "Enable 32 bit application" is set as "False" for all of websites in their server(64-bit). If this application needs 32 bit, they can enable it.

Should i enable 32-bit or not?

Please advice, i don't understand about this thing.

thank you
9 years ago
TheXiang wrote:
Hi,

I have an issue about loading speed for all of my websites since i moved my websites from 32-bit server to 64 bit server.
The loading speed become very slow(more than 2 min to open 1 page) and sometime timeout expired.

I have contacted my hosting support about this, they noticed that "Enable 32 bit application" is set as "False" for all of websites in their server(64-bit). If this application needs 32 bit, they can enable it.

Should i enable 32-bit or not?

Please advice, i don't understand about this thing.

thank you

Is it on a same server or you switched server as well? I doubt something else might be wrong and 32 or 64 bit might not be the issue as you think. But why not enable 32 bit and test it to verify it? Pls share your results on what you find!
9 years ago
hi,
I hosts my websites on Arvixe, i think its different server.
I already ask their support to enable 32-bit, and its no worked. its only work if enable 64-bit.

Now the big problem is about loading speed, very very slow, slower than Personal ASP Package.

I am not sure the issue whether is on their server or my websites, i use nopcommerce 3.4.

if its because of my website, please someone teach me how to improve it.

frustrated because of this, already asked their support to help. nothing improve.

feel hopeless, regret with my decision to upgrade hosting from personal ASP into Business class.
only get slower server..

Here are my website:
-www.eydot.com
-www.perkakasrumah.com

thank you for your response.
9 years ago
What kind of issues are you are experiencing with your nopCommerce sites? Is it only extended loading time?

What hosting plan do you have with Arvixe?
9 years ago
Hi,

Now, I am using Business Class plan in Arvixe.
Before that, i was using Personal ASP plan, because of loading speed slow then i upgraded it to Business Class.
But after upgraded, loading speed become worst, loading speed slower than Personal ASP plan, and mostly got error page because of time out expired or the application pool stopped itself.

I am using nopCommerce 3.4 default features, only re-design the layout. There are only a few products inside.

I have tried some many ways to solve it and also contact their support. nothing improve.

I have been using Arvixe for more than three years, before this issue, i satisfied with their service and support.

Now, i gave up with them and frustrated.
I am a developer, this is my client website, because of this, my relation with my client become bad. felt cheated by me. Paid more but get worst result.

My websites are www.perkakasrumah.com and www.eydot.com

Now, i still curious, Where is the problem? is it on the website or Server?

Thank you
9 years ago
Hi,

I suggest you to enable Mini Profiler which comes with nopCommerce.

You can go into the admin -> Configuration -> Advanced Setting, and search for the Setting with name "DisplayMiniProfilerInPublicStore". Enable this setting.

This will turn on a Mini Profiler, which will display time it took to generate page with information on which operation is taking what time.

If you found something pls share here.
9 years ago
Hi TheXiang,

I am sorry you have had issues with our service and I have updated you on the other post you made. If you can send me your ticket ID or domain name so we can locate your account, that would be great.

Regards,
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.