Impersonate function bug???

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi
I login as Admin then I made Impersonate  by click button Place Order
After that site redirect to home page and i no longer login the site
Is there a bug?Not sure how can test this function!
Thanks
9 years ago
I cannot reproduce it. It works fine.
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I cannot reproduce it. It works fine.

If it working fine,i did not report this problem on this!
Thanks,
9 years ago
Could you please provide a comlete list of steps to reproduce this issue on the clean installation
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Could you please provide a comlete list of steps to reproduce this issue on the clean installation

1.Login as Administrator and go to admin side
2.Go to detail one customer and on  Impersonate ,i click place order button
3.It is go to home page and i no longer login site with any account include admin account
I am using Nopcommerce 3.40
Thanks
9 years ago
I've just tested it on a clean installation. I cannot reproduce it. It works fine.
9 years ago
Some thoughts...

1. Is the user account that you are using to login really an admin?
2. Is the customer that you are trying to impersonate not an admin
3. Does your sql server account have sufficient write priviliges on table 'GenericAttribute' in sql server

Is the impersonation record available in table 'GenericAttribute'?
9 years ago
Is it on your development machine? If yes, then please try debugging "CurrentCustomer" "get" accessor implementation of the \Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\WebWorkContext.cs file
8 years ago
Suddenly, we are also having this problem...for a few days now... using version 3.40
When we impersonate a customer and place the order, everything works as it has in the past, except the button on order completed page to finish impersonating the order is no longer shown, so we can't end the impersonation session...

After that, every time the admin tries to login to the site using his admin credentials, he instead becomes the customer he was impersonating before...

I tried deleting all cookies in hopes that would allow us to login as an admin again, but it didn't work.

Is there a table in the database that stores the impersonation session information?

HELP!!!

The only thing we've done differently (and recently) on our site is to add a facebook tracking code into the google analytics plugin, which does render on the order complete page, so I suspect it.s causing the finish impersonating button to not appear....
8 years ago
Just open /logout page and the impersonation will end.

Dont worry about the finish button!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.