Impersonate function bug???

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
It was bug in our plugin NopIPFilter.
We fixed it.

We added new feature "don't create new customer (Guests) if customer is from banned country".
8 years ago
Thanks for fixing it so quickly!
8 years ago
I am having the same issue on our site as well. We have Urban theme, and I am wondering if the button/link is hidden under our css or something. I have the same exact behavior and the only way to get Admin to be able to log in again is to delete the sql rows as below.
Since it is not visible on my site, I would really appreciate someone telling me what to search for on the server. I did a search for "impersonate" inside all the files and got no hits. Is it in the cs code, or js files, or ???

Please don't try to reproduce it or anything. I am sure it is because of our customizing the theme, but without anyone actually telling me where to look, and what to look for, I am in the dark.
Thanks a lot,
Dan
embryo wrote:
It works fine. "Finish impersonated session" button is there. I presume you accidentally removed it.

Information about impersonated customer is stored [GenericAttribute] table ("ImpersonatedCustomerId" key)

OK, I ran this query:
SELECT        Id, EntityId, KeyGroup, [Key], Value, StoreId
FROM            GenericAttribute
WHERE        ([Key] = 'ImpersonatedCustomerId')

...and removed the key values on the impersonated orders and now my admin logins work again!!!

Now I just need to figure out why the impersonate button does not appear on my order completed page.

About 1 month ago, I added a new plugin for "Google Trusted Store", which has code that appears as widget on order completed page. We were still able to impersonate orders with no problem.

Last week I added this javascript function into my google analytics plugin screen:

(function() {
var _fbq = window._fbq || (window._fbq = []);
if (!_fbq.loaded) {
var fbds = document.createElement('script');
fbds.async = true;
fbds.src = '//connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbds.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
s.parentNode.insertBefore(fbds, s);
_fbq.loaded = true;
}
_fbq.push(['addPixelId', 'xxx123456789xxx']);
})();
window._fbq = window._fbq || [];
window._fbq.push(['track', 'PixelInitialized', {}]);

The tracking code for facebook and google both work OK, but the button to finish impersonating is no longer displayed.

Can the problem be related?

Also, if I cannot solve the problem with the button...is there another way to end an impersonated session other than editing the key value column in the GenericAttribute database table?
5 years ago
I have this problem too, even if I force the buttom to show up, it doesn't logout.. I'm on 3.5 version.
Is there anyone who can help me with this?
Thank you..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.