Share buttons

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi guys i try to find... but can I somewhere change settings default "share buttons"?

In Administrator panel i have:

<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --><div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style "><a class="addthis_button_preferred_1"></a><a class="addthis_button_preferred_2"></a><a class="addthis_button_preferred_3"></a><a class="addthis_button_preferred_4"></a><a class="addthis_button_compact"></a><a class="addthis_counter addthis_bubble_style"></a></div><script type="text/javascript" src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/250/addthis_widget.js#pubid=nopsolutions"></script><!-- AddThis Button END -->

but where can I change this buttons? i want bigger picuters, another socials etc? Maybe someone have done it? or maybe have like G+ buttons too?
9 years ago
Sign up for a free account at addthis.com and you can customize all of that.  Then come back and replace the code Nop has by default with the code addthis.com gives you with your customization.
9 years ago
Create addthis account and you will be able to customize add this share buttons
9 years ago
Yeah, but it is somewhat limited to the images and designs you can use, isn't it? Or is there a way to upload your own images?
6 years ago
hi
i almost understand this page points for customizing my share buttons
but i don't know ... where in Nop admin panel do this?
please help me.
thanks
6 years ago
excuse me
i see just now "Share button code" in  , in admin panel/settings/Catalog settings
is this right point to customize all share buttons
for example blog post and products and forum .... share buttons
do i must put AddThis.com code ... here  ... admin panel/settings/Catalog settings   ?

please help me friends
6 years ago
one other question
AddThis.com make custome code for shopify magento wordpress tumblr and html-website
which one do we select ?
6 years ago
i select html website and copy the code and paste it in admin/settings/Catalog settings
in share button code
but no thing occur !!
i also delete share button code in this point in Nop admin , again no things change !!!
what do i do ??
6 years ago
shahab.farahani wrote:
i select html website and copy the code and paste it in admin/settings/Catalog settings
in share button code
but no thing occur !!
i also delete share button code in this point in Nop admin , again no things change !!!
what do i do ??

Hello,

In Admin/Settings/Catalog Settings please don't replace all code coming from AddThis. You need to replace only generated <script> part, don't replace entered div's.

Best,
Patryk
6 years ago
Hi pporabik
i do your advice and copy only script tag with his code
like this.

<script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=ra-597b2ea4a0f26d88"></script>

but nothing happened no change occured in Share button keys in products !

https://www.addthis.com/dashboard#get-the-code/pub/ra-597b2ea4a0f26d88
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.