NopCommerse menu bar not showing multi levels of submenus

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi I am using nopCommerce 3.5 and using "Default clean" theme and having problem with showing multilevel sub menu on mouse hover.
I tried with both  default menu and "Nop Categories Header Menu", on default menu no sub-menu displayed but for  "Nop Categories Header Menu" it is only showing one level drop-down on mouse hover.

I also have tried with noproot theme (http://demo.nop-station.com/) but results are the same.

How can I display all multi levels categories on the menu bar please,

Many thanks
9 years ago
prabirchoudhury wrote:
Hi I am using nopCommerce 3.5 and using "Default clean" theme and having problem with showing multilevel sub menu on mouse hover.
I tried with both  default menu and "Nop Categories Header Menu", on default menu no sub-menu displayed but for  "Nop Categories Header Menu" it is only showing one level drop-down on mouse hover.

I also have tried with noproot theme (http://demo.nop-station.com/) but results are the same.

How can I display all multi levels categories on the menu bar please,

Many thanks

Hi,

For each category, there is a setting like "Include in top menu: " which needs to be checked, for including that category in top menu. For more details, check here.

Hope it helps you.

Regards
9 years ago
Many Thanks , it works.
9 years ago
prabirchoudhury wrote:
Many Thanks , it works.

Hi, Glad to know it helped you. :)
9 years ago
Hi i'm using nopcommerce 3.20 . can you tell me where is the file for me to customize the menu bar. I want to make it have submenus but I'm having problem to find where to edit. I'm new to nopcommerce. hope you can help me solve this problem. thanks.
9 years ago
leeleeyana wrote:
Hi i'm using nopcommerce 3.20 . can you tell me where is the file for me to customize the menu bar. I want to make it have submenus but I'm having problem to find where to edit. I'm new to nopcommerce. hope you can help me solve this problem. thanks.

Hi,

Pls read this. You don't need to customize in view templates to add sub-menu. Its already there.
4 years ago
I am having a similar issue. I am using the Mega Menu Plugin and subcategories are not being displayed. "Include in top menu" has been checked for all categories involved including parent categories. Any help with this would be much appreciated. I am using the Emporium theme FYI.
3 years ago
Hi,

I have exact same issue as the last post.
Using Mega Menu I have a menu item 'Categories' -> this has sub-categories -> which in turn have sub-categories (which dont display when I check the website)
All categories & parent categories have been marked as 'include in top menu'. But still I am not seeing sub-categories.

Did anyone find solution to this?
3 years ago
Found a solution:

It was a problem with the Emporium theme we were using.

Had to remove the below lines of code in the Nop.Web\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu\Themes\Emporium\Content\MegaMenu.css file:

.mega-menu .has-sublist .sublist-wrap .plus-button,
.mega-menu .has-sublist .sublist-wrap . sublist-wrap {
    display: none !important;
}
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.