nopCommerce 1.6 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Localisation page can have search button? if I want to change an item, it takes more than a minute to dowload.

thanks
13 years ago
I did some modifications on Localization page by adding search feature , which make it easier to search on one local to translate it ,

and also it search in locals and the translated words ;),  I can share if you would like.
13 years ago
What could be added in next version 1.6.
1 - Allow the client to upload proof of payment in the ID of the sale. in Brazil can make payments by bank transfer.
2 - Allow the client to open a named aggregate the product ID that has suffered some sort of shipping damage or had some type of defect within the warranty. Help Desk
3 - In Brazil, you must have personal identity "CPF" for some forms of payment, would be good to add more fields in the registration of the user.
This text was translated by Google, sorry if you do not understand.
13 years ago
Asking people what they'd like can be opening pandoras box, however I would like to see the following, and I think one of the items had been due for release in 1.5 however I was disappointed that it didn't make the cut.

Dynamic updating of price when selecting or deselecting items.

Ability to enter a negative number for an attribute, for example, show a price for part a and part b, but if part a only required, subtract xx amount.

Cheers,
Paul
13 years ago
did you report these issues here

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/WorkItem/AdvancedList.aspx
13 years ago
Have now!
13 years ago
Did pre-orders make it into 1.6? I did not see it in the release notes.
13 years ago
Hi All,

Just checked the search function.

An any order key word search would be useful. At present, it appears if only a literal string is searched for (as on this forum).

:-)

Regards,
Andrew
13 years ago
johnnynine wrote:
+1 for - Backend order creation and preorders.

What does "[Update: deferred]" mean?  Has it been canceled for v1.6?

Upon checking in the demo Backend Order is not yet implemented. Many people is hoping for this functionality as per http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/7635
13 years ago
Thanks for the info.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.