Where is the text color option in editor?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
I updated a couple of months ago to 3.50 and I noticed a lot of things changed for the better, but the editor is lacking some tools. One that I use most is the text color option. Is it me or it's not there anymore. I now use Kompozer to work on my html code so it's easier, but that's not comfortable.
I'd like to know more if possible, maybe I have missed something.

Thanks
9 years ago
Hi,

Please take a look following forum thread, it will help you to resolve the issue (with previous versions of nopCommerce).

In the nopCommerce 3.50, we will add this from admin:

- Go to Admin > Configuration > Settings > All Settings (Advanced)
- Filter this setting key: adminareasettings.richeditoradditionalsettings, edit it.
- Put following text to its value:

settings.plugins.push('textcolor'); settings.toolbar += ' | forecolor backcolor';

Hope this help :)
9 years ago
Works like a charm :)
Big thanks
8 years ago
ima9ines wrote:
Hi,

Please take a look following forum thread, it will help you to resolve the issue (with previous versions of nopCommerce).

In the nopCommerce 3.50, we will add this from admin:

- Go to Admin > Configuration > Settings > All Settings (Advanced)
- Filter this setting key: adminareasettings.richeditoradditionalsettings, edit it.
- Put following text to its value:

settings.plugins.push('textcolor'); settings.toolbar += ' | forecolor backcolor';

Hope this help :)

this working on 3.60?
8 years ago
Yes, I took a test on my local 3.6 site. It work fine :)
7 years ago
This is great! it still works in 3.80.

Wondering why not include by default! Thanks!
7 years ago
working fine in Nop 3.8, How to change Border color of a table added in rich text editor
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.