Online grocery store - Prezzemolo&Vitale

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
When it comes to grocery stores creating a good ecommerce site requires always some effort on interface and UX design, and generally speaking on planning ahead what kind of features you should include, considering customers' expectations.
We're pretty satisfied of what we accomplished with Prezzemolo&Vitale, since it's probably one of the few online grocery stores created using nopCommerce, and it surely is one of the top 5 websites to shop for groceries in Italy.
The project keeps evolving and we're planning to add more features in the next months.
What do you think about it?

www.prezzemoloevitale.net
8 years ago
Os2 web agency wrote:
When it comes to grocery stores creating a good ecommerce site requires always some effort on interface and UX design, and generally speaking on planning ahead what kind of features you should include, considering customers' expectations.
We're pretty satisfied of what we accomplished with Prezzemolo&Vitale, since it's probably one of the few online grocery stores created using nopCommerce, and it surely is one of the top 5 websites to shop for groceries in Italy.
The project keeps evolving and we're planning to add more features in the next months.
What do you think about it?

www.prezzemoloevitale.net

It has a very nice design. It suddenly stopped working :-/. I suggest you convert Preferiti in a shopping list which is very usefull in recurrent shopping such as groceries.
8 years ago
Nice job!
8 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:

It has a very nice design. It suddenly stopped working :-/. I suggest you convert Preferiti in a shopping list which is very usefull in recurrent shopping such as groceries.

Thank you for your feedback Eduardo, that's exactly one of the features we have already planned!
The performance of the server and the website itself have been very good to this day, so I'm surprised about the sudden issue you reported, do you have any idea about what triggered it? were you browsing a specific page of the site?
Thank you again anyway =)
8 years ago
Hi Andrea

I am also working on a grocery shop  where i felt very surprised to see someone else working with nopcommerce on a grocery shop.

I reviewed your website and it looks really good.

I have a small question for weighted items.  how did you add the button and conversion to pure weighted items,    is this something you can help me.

Thanks a lot  Regards

Yusuf Catal

Magazamax Cofounder
6 years ago
Online shopping is very good and very easy for shopping.eZeelo.com is best online shopping site to buy grocery kanpur.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.