nopCommerce 3.60 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi Andrei

Fantastic work again, congratulations to you and your team for all your hard work and such a great result, also a special thank you to Nop-Templates for producing such a great template that we can all work with.
8 years ago
Congrats!
8 years ago
Thank you Andrei, Thank you Nop-Templates.
8 years ago
First of all Congratulation Nop Team,
I am using version 3.5 with eshopper theme. If i upgrade 3.5 to 3.6 will my plugins and theme support or not? Is there any update for eshopper?
8 years ago
Congratulations!

Very excited to develop in this version! I think design is awesome, as NOP deserves it :)

Nice day to all!
8 years ago
I have looked in administration and documentation and have not found where can this be done, that is anounced in the reléase notes:
Configurable (and localized) formats for attribute price adjustment (product and checkout attributes).

Can someone please guide me?
8 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:
I have looked in administration and documentation and have not found where can this be done, that is anounced in the reléase notes:
Configurable (and localized) formats for attribute price adjustment (product and checkout attributes).

Can someone please guide me?

Hi Eduardo,

You can manane it in admin > configuration > languages > locale resources. Please have a look at the following two locales: "Products.ProductAttributes.PriceAdjustment" and "ShoppingCart.CheckoutAttributes.PriceAdjustment"
8 years ago
Great job everyone! I'm curious to see how the adaptive UI is working now. Angular Material? I'll have a look
8 years ago
Thanks Andrei:
I will later try to include it in the documentation.

SUGGESTION: add a third parameter {2} that will be the value of = Price+ Price Adjustment and thus it could be formatted to examples (for a product of $100 and attribute with Price adjustment of $10) as:
ValueName +10
ValueName $100+$10= $110
ValueName Total $110
8 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:
SUGGESTION: add a third parameter {2} that will be the value of = Price+ Price Adjustment and thus it could be formatted to examples (for a product of $100 and attribute with Price adjustment of $10) as:
ValueName +10
ValueName $100+$10= $110
ValueName Total $110

It won't work when you have two or more product attributes. Total could depend on selection of other attribute values.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.