Vendor List in Home Page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi

First I would like to thank the NopCommerce Team and its associate to build such a beautiful E Commerce Portal. I have downloaded the 3.5 version. Here I have some doubt while customizing the portal.

1. My requirement is, when a customer logs in, the system will recognize his/her current location (which I have done through JavaScript). And based on the current location, at the home page there should be a section called "Vendors", which will show the customer the vendor near to me. So how to get the Vendor list at Home page?
2. While Customizing the product (like. build your own computer), customer should have the option to select the vendor from the Vendor List at that page too.

So, please guide me how can I achieve this two milestone.

Thanks and Regards
Anindya Chatterjee
India
8 years ago
anindya.chatterjee41 wrote:
Hi

First I would like to thank the NopCommerce Team and its associate to build such a beautiful E Commerce Portal. I have downloaded the 3.5 version. Here I have some doubt while customizing the portal.

1. My requirement is, when a customer logs in, the system will recognize his/her current location (which I have done through JavaScript). And based on the current location, at the home page there should be a section called "Vendors", which will show the customer the vendor near to me. So how to get the Vendor list at Home page?
2. While Customizing the product (like. build your own computer), customer should have the option to select the vendor from the Vendor List at that page too.

So, please guide me how can I achieve this two milestone.

Thanks and Regards
Anindya Chatterjee
India

For your first requirements, you will also need to store vendor location in Geo-cordinates and then compare and find the closest one and display.
8 years ago
Yes, Thanks. But how to show it in Home Page?
8 years ago
anindya.chatterjee41 wrote:
Yes, Thanks. But how to show it in Home Page?

With customization you can show anything on homepage!
4 years ago
Hi,

You can easily group your similar products under a Vendor, making it easy for users to scan and find the products.

Widgets.HomePageVendors for nopCommerce supported on version: 4.0, 4.1, 4.2

Mobile Responsive
Support owl-carousel
Support multi-stores
Simple Configuration.

https://nopplugin.com/show-vendors-with-products-on-home-page
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.